Small Boat – 20 Foot Lund
- Trip hours are figured from dock departure to dock arrival.
- A $200 deposit is due upon booking.
- Our season starts in May and ends in October.
- Cancellations must be made 72 hours in advance to receive a refund of deposit.
- Cancellations due to weather are the responsibility of the Captain (we fish in the rain, unfavorable wave conditions would cause us to cancel or reschedule). In the event of such a cancellation, you have the option to reschedule or request your deposit refunded.
- Custom trips are available to fit all groups.
Spring and Fall Door County Lake Michigan Charter Fishing
- Fall Special: 3 hours $300 (35′ Bertram Yacht)
- Spring Special: 6 hours $500 (35′ Bertram Yacht)
Green Bay & Sturgeon Bay Wisconsin Ice Fishing
- Half/Full day deal – All day $100 Per Person
What to Bring
Please wear soft-soled shoes and clothing appropriate for weather conditions, (temperatures on the lake are normally 10 degrees colder), food and beverages (preferably in small coolers and for safety no glass please). We supply cleaning and bagging for the fish!
Consider thing such as a hat, sunglasses, sun shield, camera, film, motion sickness pills (if needed) and don’t forget a cooler to transport your fish home.
During winter ice fishing trips, everything is included including transportation to and from the shanty. All rods, reels, cleaning, and bagging is included.
All persons must have a current fishing license.